I am very pleased to be open again for holistic treatments in Exeter. I adhere to Covid-19 Secure Hygiene Guidelines in order to keep clients and my treatment room as safe as possible which means you can relax and enjoy your treatment.
My booking process and room are Covid-19 secure which means the following:
- I will contact you prior to your appointment to make sure you have not been experiencing coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has
- If required, I will ask you to complete your consultation form online prior to your appointment so that the time in the treatment room is kept to a minimum and only for the actual treatment (the most enjoyable part!)
- You will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of your visit (obviously this will need to be removed for facial treatments)
- Hands must be washed on entry and exit (or hand sanitiser used which I will provide)
- Social distancing will be maintained. Please make sure you keep to your appointment time to avoid client overlap
- Please pay by card or BACS where possible, although I am still accepting cash payments
- Please bring your own water to drink after your treatment
- As always, wash my hands frequently
- Wear a facemask for the duration of the treatment
- Carry out a thorough clean between treatments
- As always, use clean towels and throws for each client
- If you, or someone in your household are showing symptoms of the coronavirus such as a dry cough, fever or loss of smell or taste, please follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.
- If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the Coronavirus, please follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.