I am currently awaiting government guidance as to when I can reopen my practice. I am hoping I will be able to carry out my holistic therapies in Exeter in the near future, as long as the government states it is safe and legal to do so. When I do reopen, this will mean adhering to Covid-19 Secure Hygiene Guidelines in order to keep clients and my treatment room as safe as possible. There will also be some changes to the treatment process which are as follows:
- A risk assessment will be carried out prior to you attending your appointment
- If required, I will ask you to complete your consultation form prior to your appointment so that the time in the treatment room is kept to a minimum and only for the actual treatment (the most enjoyable part!)
- You will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of your visit (unfortunately I will be unable to provide these)
- Hands must be washed on entry and exit (or hand sanitiser used which I will provide)
- Social distancing must be maintained. Please make sure you keep to your appointment time to avoid client overlap.
- Please pay by card or BACS where possible
- Please bring your own water to drink after your treatment
- As always, wash my hands frequently
- Wear a facemask for the duration of the treatment
- Carry out a thorough clean between treatments
- As always, use clean towels and throws for each client
- If you, or someone in your household are showing symptoms of the coronavirus such as a dry cough, fever or loss of smell or taste, please follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.
- If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the Coronavirus, please follow the government guidelines for self-isolation.